Blended Learning Training Programme In Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Diving Accidents
The Education and Lifelong Learning Center of University of Thessaly organizes and implements the Educational Programme «Blended Learning Training Programme In Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and Diving Accidents» . The purpose of the training program is to educate participants in Diving Medicine and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. The program aims to educate and train participants by enabling them to provide information services (Diving and Hyperbaric Health Education), support of a diving accident and Hyperbaric Oxygen treatment.
The ultimate goal of the program is to provide knowledge on issues related to the organization, operation and management of Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine Units. Moreover another goal of this blended training course is to prepare participants to apply Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy safely as well as treating diving accidents appropriately inside health services.
- Health Professionals (doctors, nurses, physiotherapists and technicians etc)
- Professional and amateur divers
The application form is submitted electronically, through the website of the Education & Lifelong Learning Center of the University of Thessaly
Blended method of training
- MOODLE platform
- Trainees are required to submit a 48-hour certificate to a certified Hyperbaric Center (according to the EBAss / ECHM / ECB scheme) of their choice, accompanied by the monitoring book, signed by the director of this Hyperbaric Center.
- The attendance book will be provided to the trainees by the program
Up to January 9, 2022
Start of Training
- Malliarou Maria , Associate Professor of Nursing, University of Thessaly
- Fildissis George , Professor, National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Intensive Care Unit – Unit of Hyperbaric Medicine.